Monday 10 October 2011

Absence makes the heart grow

I’ve been away from Tumblr for awhile for 4 reasons.

1. I broke my foot which threw me off schedule.

2. I’ve been cutting down one of my mental health meds and it took me awhile to get used to the lower dose.

3. I’ve been creating!

4. I’ve been happy.


I’ve been doing a lot better the last couple of weeks. Keeping up with the CBT therapy has been difficult but rewarding, when I forget to do it I do notice a difference so it’s something I’m going to have to maintain. But it has helped so much.

The worry I have is that we’re coming into winter. Winter is always the hardest time for me and it’s the time I’m most likely to have a relapse. I’m hoping I’ll keep getting some kind of professional support through this winter because I need to get through a winter without a relapse. I feel that if I can get through one winter I’ll be able to get through all winters…but it’s still a fear in my head.

Things are a lot better now though, a lot LOT better. This gives me hope which is so important.

Oh, and I have pink hair now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment