Sunday 11 September 2011

Undeserving My Ass!

For a long time I went without pierced ears, make up, or dressing for my shape.

This was because I wasn’t pretty anyway so it was a waste of time or money.

Fuck that. Fuck that forever.

I am a pear shape. I have clothing that works for my shape, I have pretty makeup that I know how to wear and I went out and got my ears pierced today because yeah, I do deserve it.

I may not be what the beauty industry is trying to convince me is “pretty” but hey, I’m not ugly, I have beauty even in my rolls and my hips and my big ole ass. I deserve pretty things as much as any skinny little stick figure with poofy lips.

I have worth and I have beauty and I am who I am and I am not going to say “I don’t deserve such and such because I’m not such and such” anymore.

I deserve love, I deserve pretty things in my life, I deserve laughter, I deserve happiness and am going to fucking go out there and find it and get it and enjoy it.

My depression can go to straight to a metaphorical hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment