Tuesday 26 July 2011

Sleep Deprivation

Tomorrow is the the first day of my self-esteem and depression workshop, I find out what is happening in regards to being made redudent on Thursday, I am three days late for my period, and my fibromyalgia is flaring very badly.

On top of this list of frustrations and anxiety I have not had a decent nights sleep in a week. I am running at exhaustion levels. This is important because I’ve had to ask for help this morning and tomorrow morning because I am beyond able to cope. I was feeling guilty and thinking what a bad Mom, Wife, Daughter-in-law and Friend I was when I realised I was doing what I always do: beat myself up for things I can’t help.

I need help this week because I am shattered, sleep deprivation is a decent reason to ask for help.

I have an interesting couple of days ahead of me, and I’ll definitely report on the workshop, but I must remember that needing help because I’m ill is not something I should be ashamed of or apologise for.

Of course knowing doesn’t always help….

No comments:

Post a Comment